To increase intelligence and genius, Leonardo da Vinci identified seven traits / skills / strengths that one might aspire to build.
Even after one has mastered these traits, one must still shed the fear of failure as this stops many people from trying the first time. Similarly, da Vinci’s traits align well with the role of a facilitative leader.
Therefore, da Vinci’s traits / skills / strengths include:
- Curiosita—an insatiable thirst for knowledge
- Dimostrzione—the ability to learn from experience
- Sensazione—the discipline of continuing to hone one’s senses
- Sfumato—the ability to cope with ambiguity
- Arte/ Scienza—holistic thinking
- Corporalita—what some people call sound mind and body
- Connessione—the ability to see deeply into the connection between things
More can be found in a book named “How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day” by Michael J. Gelb
In the spirit of radical innovation, here are some well established “secrets”:
- Get intimate with your customers
- Make your own product obsolete
- Break the rules and be audacious
- Act small, think small—even nano small
- Celebrate failure—see Thomas Alva Edison’s objectives
Finally, MG RUSH professional facilitation curriculum focuses on providing methodology. Each student thoroughly practices methodology and tools before class concludes. Some call this immersion. We call it the road to building impactful facilitation skills.
Become Part of the Solution While You Improve Your Facilitation, Leadership, and Methodology Skills
Take a class or forward this to someone who should. MG RUSH Professional Facilitation Training provides an excellent way to earn up to 40 SEUs from the Scrum Alliance, 40 PDUs from PMI, 40 CDUs from IIBA, and 3.2 CEUs. As a member of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF), our Professional Facilitation. Therefore, our training aligns with IAF Certification Principles and fully prepares alumni for their Certified Professional Facilitator designation.
Furthermore, our Professional Facilitation curriculum immerses students in the responsibilities and dynamics of an effective facilitator and methodologist. Because nobody is smarter than everybody, attend an MG RUSH Professional Facilitation, Leadership, and Methodology workshop offered around the world, see MG RUSH for a current schedule.
Go to the Facilitation Training Store to access our in-house resources. You will discover numerous annotated agendas, break timers, and templates. Finally, take a few seconds to buy us a cup of coffee and please SHARE.
In conclusion, we dare you to embrace the will, wisdom, and activities that amplify a facilitative leader.