A ridiculous amount of coffee is consumed in the process of writing these posts. Add some fuel if you'd like to keep us going!
Please review our policies before submitting:
- FAST Monthly Facilitation Blog has one goal, to help others lead better meetings. Our articles are specific to this goal. If your article does not conform to this goal, do not submit it to us. We are not a human resources firm — we are facilitators and facilitation trainers.
- We give preference to writers who are also MG RUSH Alumni. That is not to say we won’t accept the occasional non-alumni submission. But it is rare.
- A request for a sample submission is not the same as a yes. We do not publish articles sight unseen, and we may ask for revisions.
- If we wish you the best of luck placing your article elsewhere, it means we will not be publishing your article.
- FAST Monthly Facilitation Blog is a free publication. A service to our readers. We are not a paying publication.
- Finally, thank you to all who submit. While we may not publish your article, we appreciate your interest.
- If you have read our blog and reviewed the above policies, and still wish to submit, you may email your article/request to Training@MGRushFacilitation.com.