At MG RUSH, we understand “life happens”. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
- Payment is due ten days prior to the start of class. (If this is not possible due to company policy, please contact us.)
- Students are entitled to a full refund* if we are notified in writing (via email or regular mail) a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of class.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of class are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of $750 to cover incurred expenses. (If you have already received the MG RUSH Reference Manual and it is returned to us in new condition, we will deduct $300 from this cancellation fee.)
- Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the start of class, or no-shows, are liable for the full registration fee with no refund. The cancellation fee does not apply to students on a waiting list who are accepted late.
- Rescheduling is allowed on a one-time basis only. After six months, the student forfeits the class fee.
- Participant substitutions are acceptable at any time.
*Students who receive the MG RUSH Reference Manual prior to cancellation must return the manual in new condition before a refund is given. For whatever reason, if the manual cannot be returned we will deduct $300 from your refund.
MG RUSH reserves the right to cancel for extraordinary circumstances or due to factors reasonably out of our control. If a class cancellation is required for any reason, participants will be notified 10 calendar days prior to the class via phone and/or e-mail. Our liability in the event of cancellation of a class is limited to the amount paid and in no instance greater than the price of the class. Participants may apply the registration fee to a future class or request a full refund. Please note, when a class is canceled, MG Rush will reimburse any airfare cancellation/transfer fees up to $200 after receiving flight cancellation/transfer receipt.
Class locations are subject to change. While we make every attempt to prevent changing locations, please confirm with us prior to booking non-refundable hotels.
MG RUSH Reference Manual may be returned to:
MG RUSH Facilitation Training
P.O. Box 54
Richmond, IN 47375