At MG RUSH, we understand “life happens”. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
- Payment is due ten days prior to the start of class. (If this is not possible due to company policy, please contact us.)
- Students are entitled to a full refund* if we are notified in writing (via email or regular mail) a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of class.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of class are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of $750 to cover incurred expenses. (If you have already received the MG RUSH Reference Manual and it is returned to us in new condition, we will deduct $300 from this cancellation fee.)
- Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the start of class, or no-shows, are liable for the full registration fee with no refund. The cancellation fee does not apply to students on a waiting list who are accepted late.
- Rescheduling is allowed on a one-time basis only. After six months, the student forfeits the class fee.
- Participant substitutions are acceptable at any time.
*Students who receive the MG RUSH Reference Manual prior to cancellation must return the manual in new condition before a refund is given. For whatever reason, if the manual cannot be returned we will deduct $300 from your refund.
While MG RUSH guarantees our public class will run, whether we have one student or a full class, we reserve the right to cancel for extraordinary circumstances (tornadoes, blizzards, the plague, etc…) due to factors reasonably out of our control. In the rare event a class is cancelled, participants will be immediately notified in person. Our liability in the event of class cancellation is limited to the amount paid, not greater than the price of the class. Participants may apply the registration fee to a future class or request a full refund. Please note, if a class is ever canceled, MG Rush will reimburse any airfare cancellation/transfer fees up to $200 after receiving flight cancellation/transfer receipt.
Class locations are subject to change. While we make every attempt to prevent changing locations, please confirm with us prior to booking any non-refundable hotels.
MG RUSH Reference Manual may be returned to:
MG RUSH Facilitation Training
P.O. Box 54
Richmond, IN 47375