Improve Your Person, Team, or Organization with MG RUSH Meeting Design and Facilitation Coaching Support
We provide exceptional value for individuals, groups, and organizations that want to improve their team leadership skills, meeting outputs, and decision quality. As with our facilitation style, this is NOT about singing Kum-Bah-Yah, rather it is about getting more done fast.
For a nominal monthly fee, we will come to your site, observe, record, and provide written feedback that will immediately improve performance. Daily, we will avail ourselves to email, teleconference, and video presence feedback concerning developmental issues, challenges, and opportunities. It’s like having a physical therapist with you before, during, and after your sessions to make you stronger and more independent for the next one.
While each MGRush coaching engagement is custom, typical features (sequentially) include:
- On-site launch, observation, and action plan
- Written assessments for individual, group, and/ or organizational effectiveness
- Monthly follow-up, feedback, and revised action plan through phone or virtual means
- Quick response to your questions and inquiries, measured by hours, not days
- Focus on personal leadership, structured facilitation, and various methodology skills
By engaging us as your meeting experts, you can expect a significant increase in the quality of your meeting output, the satisfaction of your meeting participants, and impact on your top-line, middle-line, and bottom-line performance.
Key benefits (alphabetically) including . . .
- Better participant engagement and meeting output ownership
- Cultural transformation that begins by observing your in-house meetings
- Fortify prior learnings from MG RUSH Professional Facilitation training
- Improved methodology and tools that reduce overall meeting time
- Knowledge transfer to improve the effectiveness of your existing facilitators
- Organizational support for Best Practices, Communities of Practice and Excellence
- Potential, emergency backup support
- Prevent slipping back into old habits
- Transform conflict into opportunity
- Work seamlessly with mentors to stress opportunities for improvement
- Yield the opportunity to develop customized training for your teams and groups
- . . . knowing when and seamlessly moving among coach, facilitator, and trainer roles
Call us (1-630-954-5880), email us (TerrenceMetz@MGRushFacilitation.com), or submit the form below. See how easy it is to become dramatically more effective with your meetings—practically overnight. A tremendous upside to this approach? We will even build better meeting participants for you, by teaching your entire organization HOW TO THINK about meetings and workshops.
Please NOTE: All coaching assignments are managed personally by Terrence Metz, MBA, CSM, CSPF