Apathy? Distrust? Innovation? Scope Creep? Boost Your Person, Team, or Organization with MG RUSH Meeting Design and Facilitation Coaching Support.
We provide exceptional value for individuals, groups, and organizations that want to dramatically improve their team leadership skills, meeting outputs, and decision quality. As with our facilitation style, this is NOT about singing Kum-Bah-Yah, but rather, an evidenced-based approach for getting more done fast.
For a nominal monthly fee, we come to your site, observe, record, and provide corrective feedback that will immediately improve performance. Daily, we will avail ourselves to email, teleconference, and a video presence meeting on your developmental issues, challenges, and opportunities. It’s like having a physical therapist with you before, during, and after your sessions to make you stronger and more independent for the next one.
While each MG RUSH coaching engagement is custom, typical features (sequentially) include:
Over the next twelve months, we will engage in at least one telephone call, conference call, or video-presence call per month. Each call is not expected to last more than 50 minutes. You drive the purpose of each call, but some purposes used by others have included:
- Creating, editing, improving simple and annotated agendas, coinciding with highly articulate meeting purpose, scope, and deliverables statements
- Developing small team activities for larger group workshops
- Facilitating or participating in meeting debriefing; aka Project Planning, Sprint Reviews, Hot Washes, etc.
- Recommending action plans for conflict arising from individuals, groups, environment, and internal deficiencies
- Supporting development of a Facilitation Department, Facilitation Center of Excellence, or Facilitation Community of Practice that might be used across Lines of Business
Our plan allows for two days per year on-site to witness, instruct, coach, and facilitate. Each visit is not expected to last more than twelve office hours. You drive the purpose of each visit, but visit purposes justified by others (in addition to the Coaching issues listed above) include:
- Witnessing (as Observer or perhaps Documenter) the facilitation or participation performance of others to generate written observations about strengths, but most importantly, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating on your behalf (may require extra fees for interviews and preparation)
- Instructing on methodological or meeting control support for alumni, new students, executives, and other meeting participants
By engaging us as your meeting experts, you will realize a significant increase in the quality of your meeting output, the satisfaction of your meeting participants, and impact on your top-line, middle-line, and bottom-line performance.
Key benefits include . . .
- Better participant engagement and meeting output ownership
- Cultural transformation that begins by observing your in-house meetings
- Fortify prior learnings from MG RUSH Professional Facilitation training
- Improved methodology and tools that reduce overall meeting time
- Knowledge transfer to improve the effectiveness of your new facilitators
- Organizational support for Best Practices, Communities of Practice and Excellence
- Potential, emergency backup support
- Prevent slipping back into old habits
- Transforming conflict into opportunity
- Work seamlessly with mentors to provide critical feedback for improvement
- Yield the opportunity to customize training for your teams and groups
- . . . knowing when and seamlessly moving among coach, facilitator, and trainer roles
Call us (1-630-954-5880), email us (Training@MGRushFacilitation.com), or use the contact form below. See how easy it is to become dramatically more effective with your meetings—practically overnight. The tremendous upside to this approach? We will even build better meeting participants for you, by teaching your entire organization HOW TO THINK about meetings and workshops.
Please NOTE: All coaching assignments are managed personally by Terrence Metz, MBA, CSM, CSPF, PSPO