Why Train With MG RUSH?
Join the New Class of Servant Leadership
- MG RUSH alumni have been promoted to become leaders and executives around the world.
- Our certified Professional Facilitation Training has become more widely used and accepted than any other structured facilitation technique.
- The ongoing growth of facilitation in Northern Europe, Asia, and the Middle East is directly related to our alumni.
- PLUS: MG RUSH alumni enjoy access to hundreds of proven facilitation tools and resources. A sampling of these are available in our Facilitator Resources tab.
“Thanks so much for an enlightening experience. Course format is aggressive but in a good way. Absolutely fantastic! Your knowledge of the field is encyclopedic. WOW !!” – R.M., Process Improvement/Process Consulting Specialist (see more…)
About MG RUSH Facilitation Training and Coaching
In 2004, Morgan Madison and Company acquired the rights to the FAST Facilitation technique, as well as the exclusive use of the MG RUSH identity.
Building on JAD, FAST, and other facilitation and leadership approaches we created an enhanced, holistic, robust facilitation technique that continues to evolve, reflecting today’s organizations: agile, distributed, electronic, and multicultural inclusiveness.
The MG RUSH Professional Facilitation technique fills gaps left by other facilitation techniques, placing a strong emphasis on consensus building, decision quality, inclusiveness, planning, requirements gathering, and project management excellence. In short, MG RUSH ensures that your organization runs more useful meetings and workshops.
To make it easier for others to add value through
plans that are aligned,
decisions that resonate,
and analysis that reflects market conditions.
MG RUSH Professional Facilitation Training has served thousands of organizations, including some of the most recognizable in the world. Course participants come from a variety of backgrounds: advisors, analysts, arbitrators, consultants, directors, mediators, officers, planners, product owners, professors, product and project managers, quality experts, scrum masters, specialists, and team leads of various sorts.
Simply put, we are the acknowledged leader in facilitating more valuable meetings. (Take a look at our recent testimonials page.)
MG RUSH Professional Facilitation Training
- is the only professional facilitation training endorsed by the Scrum Alliance, PMI, and IIBA.
- is the first and only class on structured facilitation to be offered in Amsterdam, Anchorage, Atyrau, Bangkok, Doha, Jakarta, Lagos, London, Luanda, and other sites worldwide.
- leverages the power of the holarchy to structure alignment throughout an organization and enterprise.
- can be found in use in over 3,000 organizations and 50 countries.
- provides a range of certified classes, including our 5-day Professional Facilitation Training, our 3-day Facilitation Fundamentals Training, our 2.5 day Agile Scrum Facilitation Training, plus our Advanced Facilitation Training, and an incredibly flexible curriculum called CHOICESM (enabling you to customize facilitation training to fit your organization’s budget, needs, and timing).
Facilitation vs Facilitating
Facilitating creates an environment that builds teamwork and innovation. At MG RUSH, we shift the thinking of our participants from facilitation (as a noun or a static way of being) to facilitating (as a verb or a dynamic way of doing)—making it easier for meeting participants to collaborate, leading to more informed decisions. Facilitating requires speaking with people rather than at them. Facilitating stimulates and inspires people and cultures.
We build competence around structured facilitation, providing facilitators with the skills and agility to help participants improve . . .
- How they think about group decision-making
- Skills such as active listening, clear speaking, keen observing, and precise challenging
- Being content-neutral; passionate about results, yet unbiased about path
- Stressing the importance of your holarchy (ie, organizational goal alignment)
Through our Professional Facilitation Training, participants develop consciousness about the challenges and differences of becoming a facilitative leader–that extends above and beyond traditional leadership, so that groups and teams realize the full potential of commitment, consensus, ownership, and responsibility.
For questions or more information about MG RUSH, please feel free to contact us at Training@MGRushFacilitation.com.