Structured facilitation skills increase confidence and effectiveness when leading meetings, workshops, and presentations. Professional facilitation skills produce higher quality, consensual deliverables that help you and your organization excel!
Why Train With MG RUSH?
About MG RUSH Facilitation Training and Coaching
In 2004, Morgan Madison and Company acquired the rights to the FAST Facilitation technique, as well as the exclusive use of the MG RUSH identity.
Building on JAD, FAST, and other facilitation and leadership approaches we created an enhanced, holistic, robust facilitation technique that continues to evolve, reflecting today’s organizations: agile, distributed, electronic, and multicultural inclusiveness.
The MG RUSH Professional Facilitation technique fills gaps left by other facilitation techniques, placing a strong emphasis on consensus building, decision quality, inclusiveness, planning, requirements gathering, and project management excellence. In short, MG RUSH ensures that your organization runs more useful meetings and workshops.
To make it easier for others to add value through
plans that are aligned,
decisions that resonate,
and analysis that reflects market conditions.
“Thanks so much for an enlightening experience. Course format is aggressive but in a good way. Absolutely fantastic! Your knowledge of the field is encyclopedic. WOW !!”
– R.M., Process Improvement/Process Consulting Specialist (see more…)
Join the New Class of Servant Leadership
- MG RUSH alumni have been promoted to become leaders and executives around the world.
- Our certified Professional Facilitation Training has become more widely used and accepted than any other structured facilitation technique.
- The ongoing growth of facilitation in Northern Europe, Asia, and the Middle East is directly related to our alumni.
- PLUS: MG RUSH alumni enjoy access to hundreds of proven facilitation tools and resources. A sampling of these are available in our Facilitator Resources tab.
MG RUSH Professional Facilitation Training
- has served thousands of organizations, including some of the most recognizable in the world. Course participants come from a variety of backgrounds: advisors, analysts, arbitrators, consultants, directors, mediators, officers, planners, product owners, professors, product and project managers, quality experts, scrum masters, specialists, and team leads of various sorts.
- is the only professional facilitation training endorsed by the Scrum Alliance, PMI, and IIBA.
- is the first and only class on structured facilitation to be offered in Amsterdam, Anchorage, Atyrau, Bangkok, Doha, Jakarta, Lagos, London, Luanda, and other sites worldwide.
- leverages the power of the holarchy to structure alignment throughout an organization and enterprise.
- can be found in use in over 3,000 organizations and 50 countries.
- provides a range of certified classes Online (interactive virtual training), On-site (customized for your organization) and In-person (public classes throughout the year).
Facilitation vs Facilitating
Facilitation creates an environment that builds teamwork and innovation. At MG RUSH, we seek to shift focus from facilitating (as a verb or a way of doing) to facilitation (as a noun or a way of being)—thus making it easier for participants to choose appropriate change, supported by more informed decisions. Facilitation requires speaking with people rather than at them. Facilitation stimulates and inspires people and cultures.
We build competence around structured facilitation, providing facilitators with the skills and agility to help participants improve. . .
- How they think about group decision-making
- Skills such as active listening, clear speaking, keen observing, and precise challenging
- Being content-neutral; passionate about results, yet unbiased about the path
- Stressing the importance of your holarchy (ie, organizational goal alignment)
Through our Professional Facilitation Training, participants develop consciousness about the challenges and differences of becoming a facilitative leader–that extends above and beyond traditional leadership, so that groups and teams realize the full potential of commitment, consensus, ownership, and responsibility.