Improving facilitation skills increases confidence and effectiveness when leading meetings, workshops, and presentations–producing higher quality, consensual deliverables that will help your organization excel!
Why Train With MG RUSH?
WORLD CLASS INSTRUCTION
…with a world class instructor. At MG RUSH we never hire contractors to teach our classes. You only learn with the best!
Truth: You don’t learn how to facilitate when the instructor’s lips are moving. That’s why 80% of your class time is devoted to demonstration and practice.
Students who successfully complete our 452 Professional Facilitation course qualify for PMI PDUs, IIBA CDUs, CEUs and Scrum Alliance SEUs.
Honest, comprehensive daily feedback provides clear opportunities for improvement. We won’t lie to you, we’ll make you better.
Our facilitation curriculum comes from years of experience, research and innovative thinking that fully compliments Agile, JAD, Lean, SCRUM, SDLC, and other methodologies. Our FAST reference manual is updated weekly.
We’re so sure our facilitation training surpasses any other, we guarantee that if you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll refund your tuition.
Join Our Elite Class Of Alumni
- MG RUSH alumni are among the most effective, successful facilitators in the world.
- Our FAST Professional Facilitation has become more widely used and accepted in corporations than any other facilitation technique embracing Agile, JAD, Lean, SCRUM, SDLC, and other methodologies.
- Most major user groups for facilitators were either started by our alumni or are now headed by our alumni.
- The successful growth of facilitation in Northern Europe, Asia, and the Middle East is directly related to our alumni.
- PLUS: MG RUSH Alumni enjoy access to hundreds of unique facilitation tools and resources. A sampling of these are available in our Facilitator Resources, under Our Services. ENROLL NOW
What MG Rush Alumni Are Saying…
Get Your FAST Weekly
Ready to lead better, more productive meetings?
Every Thursday, FAST Weekly brings you fresh, insightful alternatives to the way you may be leading meetings and workshops.
Subscribe now and receive your Facilitator Tool Selection and Applicability Guide.