IIBA Conference: How to Facilitate Consensual Prioritization Ranging from the Simple to the Complicated to the Complex
SPEAKER: Terrence Metz, President of MG RUSH Facilitation Training and Coaching
This workshop provides detailed training on HOW TO run effective prioritization sessions that build consensual, high-impact deliverables and outcomes.
It delivers training about facilitation skills, presentation skills, project management, and practice applying several important analytical tools. We focus on showing you how to lead groups and teams to build collaborative decisions, consensual prioritization, and cohesive actions.
This session embraces the most comprehensive, structured meeting and workshop methods available. This is NOT about singing Kum Bay Yah. The technique accelerates information gathering, drives meeting results through disciplined analysis, and improves the quality and transparency of decision-making. The content integrates proprietary methods with modern facilitative leadership skills that drive collaborative group dynamics, consensus, and commitment.
- Earn more respect from senior managers for your ability to more effectively manage workgroups in time-constrained settings
- Improve your own efficiency to manage and work on projects while you are juggling daily job responsibilities
- Improve your team’s enthusiasm and contribution during meetings
- Learn how to transform conflict into opportunity
- Recognize how to extract more from team members; before, during, and after your meetings
- Change your meetings from time-consuming, low productivity events into vibrant and on-point advances
- Understand Why Consensual Prioritization Fails
- Know How to Prepare for Successful Prioritization
- Immersion: Participate in Demonstration
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
With a Baccalaureate in Science from Northwestern University (Evanston, IL) and a MBA from NWU’s Kellogg School of Management, Metz’s professional experience has focused on process improvement, product development, and teaching the FAST Facilitative Leadership technique. He is a founding principal partner and president at MG RUSH and a certified Six Sigma Green Belt® from Motorola University. CRC Press, part of Taylor and Francis, publishers since 1798, published his recent book, “Change or Die: Business Process Improvement Manual”. Terrence introduced the concept of holism to the field of structured facilitation as a method for keeping discussions on target and aligning deliverables within and throughout an enterprise.FIND OUT MORE