Let’s be thoughtful and share some positive perspectives and information.
Therefore, keep in mind that “information” means to be in formation (ie, akin to work in progress).
In other words — Let’s Be Thankful
For instance, using a Delphi panel and research method over 15 years, the Millennium Project has identified hundreds of indicators of humanity’s progress or regress. Since you will no doubt be exposed to some of the negative factors reading or listening to the “news”, consider these dozen vectors as positive, stipulated in the December 2011 issue of “The Futurist.”
- Access to clean water (percentage of people with)
- Adult literacy rate
- Enrolled in secondary school (percentage of people)
- GDP per capita
- GDP per unit of energy consumption
- HIV prevalence among fifteen to 49 year olds
- Infant mortality rates
- Internet access and use
- Life expectancy
- People living on USD$1.25 a day (purchasing power parity)
- Physicians and health care workers per 1,000 people
- Quantity of countries that have or plan to have nuclear weapons
- Research and development expenditures (percentage of national budgets)
- Total debt service in low- and mid-income countries
- Women in parliamentary governments (percentage of)
Finally, MG RUSH professional facilitation curriculum focuses on providing methodology. Each student thoroughly practices methodology and tools before class concludes. Additionally, some call this immersion. However, we call it the road to building impactful facilitation skills.
Become Part of the Solution While You Improve Your Facilitation, Leadership, and Methodology Skills
Take a class or forward this to someone who should. MG RUSH Professional Facilitation Training provides an excellent way to earn up to 40 SEUs from the Scrum Alliance, 40 PDUs from PMI, 40 CDUs from IIBA, and 3.2 CEUs. As a member of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF), our Professional Facilitation. Therefore, our training aligns with IAF Certification Principles and fully prepares alumni for their Certified Professional Facilitator designation.
Furthermore, our Professional Facilitation curriculum immerses students in the responsibilities and dynamics of an effective facilitator and methodologist. Because nobody is smarter than everybody, attend an MG RUSH Professional Facilitation, Leadership, and Methodology workshop offered around the world, see MG RUSH for a current schedule.
Go to the Facilitation Training Store to access our in-house resources. You will discover numerous annotated agendas, break timers, and templates. Finally, take a few seconds to buy us a cup of coffee and please SHARE.
In conclusion, we dare you to embrace the will, wisdom, and activities that amplify a facilitative leader.
- How to Manage Content Presentations for Consensual Understanding (mgrush.com/blog)
- How To Create and Sustain a Participatory Environment (mgrush.com/blog)
- Federal report shows drops in infant mortality, preterm birth rates (nih.gov)
- How to Communicate Meeting and Workshop Results (mgrush.com/blog)
- How To Plan Appropriate Group Processes (mgrush.com/blog)