Building on JAD, FAST, and other facilitation and leadership approaches we created an enhanced, holistic, robust, and structured facilitation technique that continues to evolve, reflecting today’s organizations: agile, distributed, electronic, and multicultural inclusiveness.
The MG RUSH Professional Facilitation technique fills gaps left by other facilitation techniques, placing a strong emphasis on consensus building, decision quality, inclusiveness, planning, requirements gathering, and project management excellence. In short, MG RUSH ensures that your organization run more useful meetings and workshops.
To make it easier for others to add value through
plans that are aligned,
decisions that resonate,
and analysis that reflects market conditions.
Today, MG RUSH Professional Facilitation Training has served thousands of companies, including some of the most recognizable in the world. Course participants come from a variety of backgrounds: advisors, analysts, arbitrators, consultants, directors, mediators, officers, planners, product owners, professors, program and project managers, quality experts, scrum masters, specialists, and team leads of various sorts.
Simply put, we are the acknowledged leader in facilitating more valuable meetings. (Take a look at our recent testimonials page.)
MG RUSH Professional Facilitation Training
- is the only class on structured facilitation endorsed by the Scrum Alliance, PMI, and IIBA.
- is the first and only class on structured facilitation to be offered in Amsterdam, Anchorage, Atyrau, Bangkok, Doha, Jakarta, Lagos, London, Luanda, and other sites worldwide.
- is used in over 3,000 companies and 50 countries.
- is the only company to leverage the power of the holarchy to structure alignment throughout an organization and enterprise.
- has staged a range of facilitation classes, including our 5-day Professional Facilitation Training, our 3-day Facilitation Fundamentals Training, our 2.5 day Agile Scrum Facilation Training, our Advanced Facilitation Training, and an incredibly flexible curriculum called CHOICESM (enabling you to customize facilitation training to fit your organization’s budget, needs, and timing).
Facilitation versus Facilitating
At MG RUSH, we shift the thinking of our participants from facilitation (as a noun or a static way of being) to facilitating (as a verb or a dynamic way of doing)—making it easier for meeting participants to collaborate, leading to more informed decisions. Facilitating requires speaking with people rather than at them. Facilitating creates an environment that builds teamwork and innovation. Facilitating stimulates and inspires people and cultures.
We build competence around structured facilitating—getting participants to improve . . .
- How to think about group decision-making
- Skills such as active listening, clear speaking, keen observing, and precise challenging
- Being content-neutral; passionate about results, yet unbiased about path
- Stressing the importance of your holarchy (ie, organizational goal alignment)
- Through our Professional Facilitation Training, participants develop consciousness about the challenges and differences of becoming a facilitative leader–that extends above and beyond traditional leadership, so that groups and teams realize the full potential of commitment, consensus, ownership, and responsibility.
“I believe this training is one of the best tools I’ve used in the past decade. In a company where decisions by consensus are common, facilitation stops being an analytical job and becomes a leadership quality, a competitive advantage.” — L.A., Team Lead (see more)